Your home is one of the greatest assets in life. Whether your home is a house, townhouse, mobile home, apartment, or a personal condo, you can protect your residence and the precious belongings inside with the right insurance policy. Coverage for landlords and renters is also available.
- Coverage for the contents of your home, such as furniture, clothes, and TVs
- Damage to your property resulting from many covered causes including lightning, fire, smoke, windstorm and theft1
- Liability coverage for judgments, court fees and legal defense expenses from lawsuits resulting from injuries anyone sustains on your property
Looking for specialty coverage, for those unique exposures vulnerable within your standard home insurance policy? Our fully adaptable policies can be customized with further endorsements, which may be purchased, to enhance your homeowners insurance! Clients can benefit from additional coverage options, including:
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
You’ve worked hard to secure yourself a safe and inviting place to call your own—now the next logical step is protecting you and your property from a range of risk exposures.